Gastroenterologist in Clearwater, FL
All of our professionals at Louis Aviles M.D. maintain the highest levels of accreditation and pursue ongoing education to stay abreast of the latest trends in gastroenterology.
Louis Aviles MD
Dr. Louis Aviles is a native of New York. He was born and raised in the Bronx. He received his Bachelor's Degree in Biochemistry at Herbert H. Lehman College. Dr. Aviles received his medical degree from Harvard Medical School in Boston.
He returned to the Bronx for his residency training at Montefiore Medical Center. Dr. Aviles did his Gastroenterology fellowship training at the Bronx V.A./Mount Sinai program. He is board certified in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Aviles has practiced Gastroenterology in the state of Florida since 1994.
1987 Harvard Medical School Boston, MA
Doctorate of Medicine
1981 Herbert H. Lehman College Bronx, NY
Bachelor of Science Degree in Biochemistry
- Internal Medicine, Montefiore Medical Center 1987-1990
- Bronx VA Medical Center/Mount Sinai Hospital Program 1991-1993
- Internal Medicine, 1998
- Gastroenterology, 1998
- Harvard University Graduate Fellowship
- Harvard Medical School Summer Research Fellowship, 1982
- Gertrude B. Wertenbaker Scholoarship, 1981
- Herbert H. Lehman College Dean's List 1978
- Morton Plant Hospital, Clearwater, FL
- Mease Countryside Hospital, Safety Harbor, FL
- Bardmoor Outpatient & Surgery Center, Largo, FL
- North Pinellas Surgical Center. Dunedin, FL
- Pinellas County Medical Society
- Florida Medical Association
- American Society of Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- American College of Physicians
- American College of Gastroenterology
- Florida Gastroenterological Society
- American Medical Association